28 abril 2010

Publicaciones de " Michael " ( Twitter )

Hello..

Just eating my food now, be right back :)

I'm back

Any videos for me to watch again?

Be right back watching videos now, send me the link if you want me to watch yours :)

Thankyou for the videos, im sorry but I have to go now bye I love you all so much

I have to go because I haven't got a lot of time until June, it's very soon, just know that I love you <-- my message :)

Esto le puso el supuesto mike a uno de los de Twitter: @________ I don't answer ignorant people or people who speak to me like you do.. dont believe me? Unfollow me then Goodbye

Traduccion:

Hola..

Sólo comer mi comida ahora, vuelvo:)

Ya estoy de vuelta

Cualquier video para mí volver a ver?

Se enviará de vuelta viendo vídeos ahora, el link si quieres ver el tuyo:)

Gracias por los videos, lo siento pero me tengo que ir bye Los amo mucho a todos

Tengo que ir porque no tengo mucho tiempo hasta junio, es muy poco, sólo sé que Te amo <- mi mensaje:)

@ ________ No respondo a gente ignorante o las personas que me hablan como tú .. No me cree? Unfollow mí entonces adiós

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


My Playlist